Customer Service Coordinator
We’re looking for someone passionate about the message of hope and help and dedicated to providing a positive experience for supporters shopping in TWLOHA’s Online Store. An ideal candidate is someone who ensures supporter care and internal operations needs are fulfilled to help move TWLOHA’s mission forward.
- Serving Supporters:
- Oversees the full range of Customer Service needs
- Maintains and responds to supporter requests via the Customer Service account and utilizes Zendesk to organize
- Resolves issues with orders and follows through until fully completed
- Communicates with customers to ensure a positive shopping experience in the TWLOHA Online Store, which may include resolving any issues that could delay the shipment of an order
- Serving TWLOHA Programs and Promotional Items:
- Works with the TWLOHA team to ensure promotional and program items are distributed and shipped in a timely and effective way
- Acts as the main point of contact for distributing program materials, promotional materials, and care packages to supporters
- Communicates effectively with the team about the estimated delivery dates, expenses related to item shipments, and any other responsibilities to help items arrive on time
- Ensures TWLOHA Event Merchandise and any related materials requested are packed, recorded, and shipped to the correct destination by established deadlines.
- Warehouse Support:
- Works alongside Fulfillment team to complete and ship Online Store orders in high-volume moments as well as facilitating administrative tasks associated with fulfillment
- Assists in receiving merchandise and keeping inventory up to date
- The position is full-time: 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday.
- We’re looking for someone to join our team in Melbourne, Florida. This position is not available remotely.
Required Experience and Skills:
- 2-3 years of experience working in eCommerce customer service or support roles
- Prior experience with fulfillment positions and warehouse operations
- Familiar with Shipstation or similar shipping platforms
- Experience working within Zendesk or other customer service platforms
- Able to prioritize and identify solutions for customers and team members
- Demonstrates the ability to be detail-oriented
- A compensation and benefits package will be offered to candidates after the review of their application. Employee benefits include:
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Optional Dental and Aflac
- 401k Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program for Mental Health Care
- Vacation Days
- Earned Time Off
- Four-Week Sabbatical (for every two years of employment)
How to Apply
TWLOHA is currently accepting applications. The application requires a cover letter, resume, and video application. A completed application should be emailed to email@example.com with the subject line: “Customer Service Coordinator – [First Name Last Name].” Only complete applications will be considered.
- Cover Letter: Please include your cover letter in the body of your email submission. The subject of your email should reflect the position you’re applying for. A link to your video application should be included in your cover letter. In your cover letter, please include why you are the best fit for this position as well as any festivals or events you have attended, worked, and/or volunteered at within the last five years.
- Resume: Please attach your resume as a PDF and name it in the following format: Firstname_Lastname.PDF
- Video: Each applicant will be required to submit a short 1-3 minute video. The video should address and answer the following:
- Why do you connect with the mission of TWLOHA?
- Briefly describe the experience you have in relation to this role and what would equip you to excel.
- How would you be uniquely positioned to help TWLOHA better fulfill our mission and vision through this role?
If you have any questions about completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have applied, you will be contacted if we need any additional information. You may not receive a response right away.
Desired Start Date: ASAP
This listing will be removed when the position is filled.