E-Commerce + Fulfillment Manager
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about the message of hope and help, can further TWLOHA’s mission through our merchandise line, and is a wizard of logistics.
The perfect candidate is someone who can manage various areas of our production and distribution of merchandise, while consistently putting the care of our supporters and customers first.
The E-Commerce + Fulfillment Manager is responsible for the health of the TWLOHA Online Store as well as overseeing the management of warehouse inventory and staffing, and new product creation.
The E-Commerce + Fulfillment Manager position is responsible for the following:
- Prioritizes the health and best practices of the E-Commerce platform to reach sales targets
- Manages platform maintenance and set up of online and point of sale for in-person events
- Includes an accurate inventory, cost, pricing, product page development, and collections
- Works with the Design team to manage the production process and timeline of apparel and accessories
- May include sourcing new suppliers and vendors, resolving any logistical problems, and negotiating price.
- Oversees product page creation, E-Commerce store organization, description, and representation in the Online Store
- Processes daily orders and is responsible for the sales and profits of E-Commerce
- Forecasts best-selling products and the closeout of past-season styles and low-performing products
- Ensures shipping supplies are well stocked in a cost-effective manner
- Manages and budgets E-marketing channels and social media ads (Facebook/Instagram)
- Oversees customer service protocols and ensures TWLOHA supporters receive positive experiences
- Coordinates and prioritizes daily activities of the warehouse, including quality assurance, inventory control, space management, logistics, floor productivity, shipping, and customer service
- Extensive experience in E-Commerce Development
- 3-5 years of experience managing E-Commerce sales
- Knowledge of prevailing procedures and strategies within E-Commerce
- Experience in warehouse operations
- The position is full-time: 40 hours a week, Monday – Friday
- It will involve night, weekend, and holiday work when necessary.
- We’re looking for someone to join our team in Melbourne, Florida. (Remote work opportunities may be needed temporarily due to COVID-19 but at this time the position is based in Melbourne, FL.)
- This position may require some national travel with occasional in-state (FL) travel for events.
- A Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred, with a minimum of two years of experience in a relevant field.
- A compensation package including but not limited to health insurance and a 401k plan will be offered to candidates after review of their application.
How to Apply
TWLOHA is currently accepting applications. The application requires a cover letter, resume, and video application. A completed application should be emailed to email@example.com with the subject line: “E-Commerce + Fulfillment Manager – [First Name Last Name].” Only complete applications will be considered.
- Cover Letter: Please include your cover letter in the body of your email submission. The subject of your email should reflect the position you’re applying for. A link to your video application should be included in your cover letter.
- Resume: Please attach your resume as a PDF and name it in the following format: Firstname_Lastname.PDF
- Video: Each applicant will be required to submit a short 1-3 minute video. The video should address and answer the following:
- Why do you connect with the mission of TWLOHA?
- Briefly describe the experience you have in relation to this role and what would equip you to excel.
- How would you be uniquely positioned to help TWLOHA better fulfill our mission and vision through this role?
If you have any questions about completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have applied, you will be contacted if we need any additional information. You may not receive a response right away.
Desired Start Date: November 1, 2020
This listing will be removed when the position is filled.