We’re looking for someone who believes deeply in TWLOHA’s message of hope and help, someone eager to add their creativity to the unique work we do. Design is a significant part of TWLOHA’s history, going back to the very first “Title” shirt which was created in 2006 as a simple attempt to help our friend Renee. This new hire will work closely with our Creative Team, especially our Art Director, to conceptualize and create everything from web and print communications, to promotional and merchandise design.
This position plays a crucial role in maintaining the look and feel of the TWLOHA brand and mission, with room to introduce new aesthetics and energy. We love dreamers.
We are looking for a skilled graphic designer who is willing to learn and be challenged.
- Extensive knowledge of and experience working in Adobe’s Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Proficiency in both print and web / social media design
- Digital portfolio showcasing exceptional web and branding work
- A strong self-starter with a dedicated work ethic
- Solid typography aptitude
- High attention to detail
Additional Desired Skills
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with hand-lettering
- Proficiency with DSLR photography
- Video filming and editing
- Experience with motion graphics
The position is full-time: 40 hours a week, Monday – Friday. The position is based out of our Headquarters in Melbourne, FL. This position will involve some night, weekend, and holiday work when necessary.
A Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred, with a minimum of three years of experience in a relevant field.
A compensation package will be offered to candidates after review of their application.
How to Apply
TWLOHA is currently accepting applications. The application requires a cover letter, resume, portfolio, and video application. A completed application should be emailed to email@example.com. Only complete applications will be considered.
- Cover Letter: Please include your cover letter in the body of your email submission. The subject of your email should reflect the position you’re applying for. A link to your video application should be included in your cover letter.
- Resume: Please attach your resume as a PDF and name it in the following format: Firstname_Lastname.PDF
- Portfolio: Please attach a digital portfolio. If the file is over 5mb please provide a link.
- Video: Each applicant will be required to submit a short 1-3 minute video. The video should address and answer the following:
- Why do you connect with the mission of TWLOHA?
- Briefly describe your previous experience creating branded materials and assets.
- What’s one project or design you are most proud of and why?
- What’s your favorite aspect or thing to design?
- What’s your biggest fear and greatest dream?
- Why do you think you would be a good addition to the TWLOHA team?
The video should be uploaded to YouTube and shared with TWLOHA. You may keep your video private, but make sure firstname.lastname@example.org can view it.
Once you have applied, you will be contacted if we need any additional information. You may not receive a response right away.
Desired Start Date: ASAP
This listing will be removed when the position is filled.