We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our Administrative and Finance Team in Melbourne, Florida! This individual will execute and assist key organizational goals by performing and ensuring the completion of the weekly, monthly, and annual financial processes.
The Operations Coordinator plays an integral role in our team and will be expected to perform the following key tasks:
- Purchasing and maintaining general office supplies and departmental purchases
- Working with People Operations to track and celebrate team anniversaries, birthdays, and team accomplishments
- Reporting and coordinating building repairs, maintenance requests, and ongoing maintenance
- Overseeing employee expense reporting including credit card activations, approving expenses according to company policy, and training staff on procedure
- Receiving and processing accounts payable across all departments and paying vendors in a timely and efficient manner through various payment methods
- Recording and preparing weekly deposits or incoming payments to TWLOHA including donations and event sales
- Supporting the CFO to compile quarterly and annual budget reports
- Issuing the Event Team’s start-up cash, petty cash, per diem, and preparing reconciliation
- Preparing profit and loss reports per event and state tax filings for 30+ states
- Ensuring timely and accurate employee expenses and reimbursements
- Maintaining our COGS Dashboard, recording costs in e-commerce platform Shopify, and running quarterly and annual reports
- Overseeing and processing the pulling, preparation, and breakdown of monthly financial reports for various donation platforms (Classy, Shopify, Stripe RallyUp, etc.)
- Overseeing and training part-time Administrative and Finance Intern(s)
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Two- or four-year degree in Finance or Business Administration or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of experience using Quickbooks Enterprise, ideally in a remote-hosted environment
- Proficient in preparing financial settlements and transaction reports utilizing different software platforms to sort, filter, and combine the data while paying special attention to details and accuracy
- Understanding of accrual accounting methods and general accounting practices
- General office experience with handling petty cash and cash deposits
- Experience working in a collaborative environment where communication is essential. Ability to work independently, pay attention to details, and prioritize tasks
- The position is full-time: 40 hours a week, Monday-Friday
- We’re looking for someone to join our team in Melbourne, Florida. The position may be available on a hybrid work schedule with the expectation of a minimum of two to three days in the office
The Operations Coordinator is an exempt position. A competitive total compensation package will be offered to include full-time benefits such as:
- Flexible work schedule
- 401k options
- Paid Holiday, Vacation, Sick Time, and other leaves
- Employer Sponsored Health and Wellness Benefits
- Employee discounts
How to Apply
TWLOHA is currently accepting applications. The application requires a cover letter and resume. A completed application should be emailed to email@example.com with the subject line: “Operations Coordinator” – [First Name Last Name].” Only complete applications will be considered.
- Cover Letter: Please include your cover letter in the body of your email submission. The subject of your email should reflect the position you’re applying for. A link to your video application should be included in your cover letter.
- Why do you connect with the mission of TWLOHA?
- Briefly describe the work experience you have in relation to this role.
- What do you believe will make you successful in this role?
- Resume: Resume: Please attach your resume as a PDF and name it in the following format: Firstname_Lastname.PDF
If you have any questions about completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you have applied, you will be contacted if we need any additional information. You may not receive a response right away.
This listing will be removed when the position is filled.