Operations + Development Coordinator
We’re looking for someone who believes deeply in TWLOHA’s message of hope and help and is eager to add their skills to the unique work we do. The Operations and Development Coordinator is a key part of the Finance and Admin team as they split their time between facilitating behind-the-scenes financial processes and making sure a variety of donors, fundraisers, and supporters are cared for through our development programs.
The ideal candidate is detailed-oriented, familiar with basic accounting and operation processes, a quick learner, confident working with Quickbooks and Salesforce, and is passionate about making donors and monthly supporters feel seen and valued.
The Operations + Development Coordinator position is responsible for the following:
- Operations + Finance Duties:
- Managing accounts payable processes and procedures, including processing bills in Quickbooks, preparing checks and status of payments to vendors
- Overseeing and processing all incoming mail, preparing deposits, employee expenses, and issuing reimbursements
- Managing all petty cash requests and reconciliation for the events team
- Supporting our COGS tracking with data entry, invoices paid, and quarterly inventory reconciliations
- Filing Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual Sales Tax for the Online Store and events
- Maintaining and ordering office and housekeeping supplies associated with TWLOHA’s Headquarters and rental property (intern residence)
- Helping plan and facilitate any team gatherings or community events, special moments, and celebrations
- Managing phone system, maintenance calls, fixed assets, and facility repairs
- Training and overseeing the Administrative interns who assist in various financial and operations duties
- Development Duties:
- Assists in managing our TWLOHA Blue Program by regularly communicating with our monthly donors, facilitating impact reports, and mailing out “welcome perks”
- Monitors offline donation process by keeping thank-you notes, special acknowledgments, Salesforce (CRM) data entry, and supporter responses up to date and accurate
- Facilitates donor thank-you processes for all major peer-to-peer campaigns, monthly donors, and one-time gifts
- Manages the email@example.com account and issues Quarterly Tax Donation Receipts
- Sets up Memorial accounts, acknowledgments, and coordinates Memorial flower deliveries
- Trains and oversees the Development interns who assist in various donor-development tasks and projects
- Knowledge of accounts receivable and payable, and basic accounting practices and processes
- Familiar with Quickbooks and Salesforce CRM
- 2-3 years of experience in administrative or donor development roles
- The position is full-time: 40 hours a week, Monday – Friday
- We’re looking for someone to join our team in Melbourne, Florida. The position is not available remotely.
- A Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred, with a minimum of two years of experience in a relevant field.
- A compensation package including but not limited to health insurance and a 401k plan will be offered to candidates after review of their application.
How to Apply
TWLOHA is currently accepting applications. The application requires a cover letter, resume, and video application. A completed application should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only complete applications will be considered.
- Cover Letter: Please include your cover letter in the body of your email submission. The subject of your email should reflect the position you’re applying for. A link to your video application should be included in your cover letter.
- Resume: Please attach your resume as a PDF and name it in the following format: Firstname_Lastname.PDF
- Video: Each applicant will be required to submit a short 1-3 minute video. The video should address and answer the following:
- Why do you connect with the mission of TWLOHA?
- Share how your Operations and Donor Development experience will help you thrive in this role.
- What’s your greatest fear and greatest dream?
If you have any questions about completing the application process, please email email@example.com.
Once you have applied, you will be contacted if we need any additional information. You may not receive a response right away.
Desired Start Date: November 1, 2020
This listing will be removed when the position is filled.