Warehouse & Fulfillment Associate (Part-Time)
We are looking for individuals to join our Warehouse team to present hope and help to our supporters through our online store and event merchandise as our Part-Time Warehouse & Fulfillment Associates.
The Part-Time Warehouse & Fulfillment Associates are responsible for the following:
- Pulling and packing customer orders, including campaign and TWLOHA program shipping needs.
- Participating in consistent and efficient inventory counts.
- Receiving, counting, folding, tagging, and organizing new merchandise.
- Keeping the packing stations and warehouse area clean and organized.
- Assisting with event merchandise shipping and tracking.
- Supporting the customer service team with exchanges, order corrections, and other related needs.
- Ability to run office and warehouse-related errands, such as picking up merchandise and/or printed items locally.
- Various other warehouse-related responsibilities.
- Working with both delivery drivers and/or the postal service to ensure all packages are picked up and dropped off accurately.
- Ensuring all items are received and accounted for.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Must be able to be on your feet for long periods.
- Heavy lifting, bending, standing, and moving are regular parts of the position.
- Legible and neat handwriting is necessary for personalized notes for customers and care packages.
- The position is part-time: 20 hours a week, Monday–Friday.
- We’re looking for someone to join our team in Melbourne, Florida. The position is not available remotely.
Must be 18+ with relevant work experience in a similar field.
- An hourly wage of $13-$15 per hour will be offered to selected candidates in addition to the following part-time benefits:
- Flexible schedule
- Employee Assistance Program for Mental Health Care
- Employee discounts
- 401k options after 1,000 hours worked
- Vacation and Sick Time
- All new hire offers for this position are contingent upon passing a background check that includes their driving record.
How to Apply
TWLOHA is currently accepting applications. The application requires a cover letter, resume, and video application. A completed application should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Warehouse & Fulfillment Associate” – [First Name Last Name].” Only complete applications will be considered.
- Cover Letter: Please include your cover letter in the body of your email submission. The subject of your email should reflect the position you’re applying for. A link to your video application should be included in your cover letter.
- Resume: Please attach your resume as a PDF and name it in the following format: Firstname_Lastname.PDF
- Video: Each applicant will be required to submit a short 3-5 minute video. The video should address and answer the following:
- Why do you connect with the mission of TWLOHA?
- Briefly describe the work experience you have in relation to this role.
- What do you believe will make you successful in this role?
- We believe our merch is about more than something to wear. How would you describe the role or value TWLOHA merch has in fulfilling our mission?
The video should be uploaded to YouTube and shared with TWLOHA. You may keep your video private, but make sure email@example.com can view it.
If you have any questions about completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you have applied, you will be contacted if we need any additional information. You may not receive a response right away.
This listing will be removed when the position is filled.