Host A Meet-up For The Virtual 5k!
Participating in the virtual 5k doesn’t mean you have to do it alone! Meet-ups are simply small groups of people that will complete their 3.1 miles together. If you want to create a meet-up in your town, you can do so by becoming a Meet-Up Captain. Captains set the time and location of the meet-up and rally their community for this event.
Here’s how it works:
- You’ll receive a unique code that helps you recruit friends and family to join your meet-up team. Your team members will receive 15% off their Virtual 5k packs when they use your code at checkout.
- When three or more people use your code, you’ll receive a TWLOHA Online Store credit valued at $25. You can use this store credit whenever you want! Treat yourself.
All Captains receive:
- Social media promo images to help recruit and share your race-day experience.
- An exclusive 5k pin to commemorate the race!
- Instructions on how to create a team fundraising page and ways to help TWLOHA reach our fundraising goal.
To get started as a Meet-Up Captain, fill out the 2020 Run For It 5k Team Captain survey.
Or, if you want to find a Meet-Up to join, you can check out our list here.