To Write Love on Her Arms has been actively monitoring the rapidly evolving situation surrounding COVID-19. The health and safety of our interns, staff, and supporters remains our highest priority. For the Spring 2021 term, our Intern Program will remain remote. We are currently seeking part-time remote interns and volunteers to join us for the spring. We will update this page if any further changes or adjustments are made. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Intern Program and Volunteer Opportunities are a great way to be directly involved and immersed in the mission of TWLOHA. No matter the capacity in which you are involved, you will ultimately work to present hope and act as a bridge to help for those dealing with depression, addiction, self-injury, and suicide.
Available Part-Time Remote Positions for Spring 2021
• Supporter Engagement Intern
- This position works within the Supporter Engagement Department alongside the Partnerships + Intern Program Director and the Supporter Engagement Coordinator, to assist with the planning and implementation of our high school and college programs as well as official partnerships and benefits.
• Finance + Administrative Intern
- This position works within the Finance + Admin Team alongside the Operations + Development Coordinator to assist with the day-to-day business operations of TWLOHA.
• Fundraising + Donor Development Intern
- This position works alongside the Operations + Development Coordinator and Finance + Development Manager to assist with the day-to-day fundraising and giving aspects of annual campaigns.
• FIND HELP Intern
- This position will work closely with the FIND HELP Program Manager to assist with expanding the mental health providers in our FIND HELP Tool, researching new domestic and international resources, and contributing to improving our ability to connect people to hope and help.
*Please note that paid intern positions are available to eligible US Applicants only. If you have dual citizenship or are currently in the US on a student visa, please email email@example.com to confirm eligibility. All other international applicants are invited to apply on a volunteer basis.
Ready to apply? You’ll find step-by-step application requirements and instructions to guide you through the process here.
Have a question you need answering about interning, volunteering, or the application process? Visit our FAQ page to see if your question has already been answered.