Our Intern Program and Volunteer Opportunities are a great way to be directly involved and immersed in the mission of TWLOHA. No matter the capacity in which you are involved, you will ultimately work to present hope and act as a bridge to help for those dealing with depression, addiction, self-injury, and suicide.
Available Part-Time Remote Positions
for Fall 2022 (September 14 – December 14)
• Finance + Admin Intern
- This position works within the Finance + Admin Team to assist with the day-to-day business operations of TWLOHA and support TWLOHA’s fundraising efforts.
• Communications + Social Media Intern (Various positions available)
- These positions will work under the Communications Department to assist with the day-to-day ways in which we digitally engage with our community.
• Digital Stories Intern
• App Content Intern
• Data Intern
• TikTok + Reels Intern
• FIND HELP Intern
- This position will work closely with the FIND HELP Program Manager to assist with expanding the mental health providers in our FIND HELP Tool, researching new domestic and international resources, and contributing to improving our ability to connect people to hope and help.
• Supporter Engagement Intern – Student Programs
- This position works within the Supporter Engagement Department to assist with the planning and implementation of TWLOHA’s student programs.
• Development + Admin Intern
- This position works alongside the Operations + Development Coordinator and Finance + Development Manager to assist with the day-to-day fundraising and giving aspects of annual campaigns.
*Please note that paid intern positions are available to eligible US Applicants only. If you have dual citizenship or are currently in the US on a student visa, please email email@example.com to confirm eligibility. All other international applicants are invited to apply on a volunteer basis.
Ready to apply? You’ll find step-by-step application requirements and instructions to guide you through the process here.
Have a question you need answering about interning, volunteering, or the application process? Visit our FAQ page to see if your question has already been answered.