FIND HELP Program Manager
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about connecting people to mental health resources and will be committed to our goal of removing any and all barriers that keep those struggling from receiving professional help.
The perfect candidate is someone who can offer one-on-one support to those in the process of finding help, but can also look at the bigger picture of how TWLOHA shares resources, collaborates with mental health providers, and can support the most people possible through our Treatment and Recovery Scholarship funds.
The FIND HELP Program Manager is responsible for helping to improve the FIND HELP Tool through user experience, functionality, and the addition of mental health providers, as well as spearheading new ways to share the tool through marketing and social media campaigns. The position also manages TWLOHA’s Treatment & Recovery Scholarship program which is designed to remove the financial barriers people face when trying to access professional mental health services.
The FIND HELP Program Manager is responsible for the following:
- Connecting supporters to mental health resources:
- Managing the FINDHELP@twloha.com account which receives inquiries from supporters about how to locate help in their community, helping people navigate the FIND HELP Tool, as well as offering support and guidance as they take steps toward connecting with mental health providers
- Growing the FIND HELP Tool by vetting claimed programs and working to ensure we provide resources for underserved communities by recruiting mental health providers and organizations led by people of color and those in the LGBTQ+ community
- Maintaining the accuracy of the resources and information listed under the FIND HELP pages of TWLOHA.com
- Working to expand and update the International Resources made available on TWLOHA.com/FIND-HELP
- Responsible for brainstorming and developing what resources regarding the tool or the process of finding help belong on the page for education purposes
- Monitoring web traffic and user flow to notice trends and understand the connection between events, social media, general outreach, and the FIND HELP Tool
- Tracking efforts to market the FIND HELP Tool whether on social posts or at in-person events and communicating impact to key stakeholders
- Managing the Treatment and Recovery Program:
- Managing the application process and communicating with applicants in all stages of the process. This includes responding to applicant questions, issuing award letters to applicants and providers, as well as providing check-ins and opportunities for applicants to provide feedback on their experience
- Responsible for vetting providers to ensure they meet TWLOHA’s scholarship standards
- Managing all billing and awards in connection with the TWLOHA’s Billing Department
- Ensuring the funds available are utilized in the most helpful way possible
- Communicating impact of the Treatment and Recovery Scholarship program
- This position reports to the Co-Executive Director and may require managing and overseeing a program intern.
Required Experience and Skills:
- We prefer candidates with previous experience working with people seeking help or navigating social systems.
- Has experience managing multiple cases or accounts in previous settings
- Understands how billing and financial responsibilities work at various levels of mental health care and among various mental health providers
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and marketing skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to maintain high-quality work while tackling big and small projects
- A self-starter with a flexible, collaborative spirit
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or a CRM, Survey Monkey, and Google Docs and Sheets
- A Bachelor’s Degree (in mental health or related fields) or 4 years of experience in a similar position
- The position is full-time: 40 hours a week, Monday – Friday
- We’re looking for someone to join our team in Melbourne, FL. Remote work opportunities may be needed temporarily due to COVID-19 but at this time the position is based in Melbourne, FL.
- This position may require some national travel with occasional in-state (FL) travel for events.
- A compensation package including but not limited to health insurance and a 401k plan will be offered to candidates after review of their application.
How to Apply
TWLOHA is currently accepting applications. The application requires a cover letter, resume, and video application. A completed application should be emailed to email@example.com with the subject line: “FIND HELP Program Manager – [First Name Last Name].” Only complete applications will be considered.
- Cover Letter: Please include your cover letter in the body of your email submission. The subject of your email should reflect the position you’re applying for. A link to your video application should be included in your cover letter.
- Resume: Please attach your resume as a PDF and name it in the following format: Firstname_Lastname.PDF
- Video: Each applicant will be required to submit a short 3-5 minute video. The video should address and answer the following:
- Why do you connect with the mission of TWLOHA?
- Briefly describe your experience you have in relation to this role and what would equip you to excel.
- Share a story that has changed your life and tell us why.
- How would you be uniquely positioned to help TWLOHA better fulfill our mission and vision through this role?
If you have any questions about completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have applied, you will be contacted if we need any additional information. You may not receive a response right away.
Desired Start Date: July 2020
This listing will be removed when the position is filled.