This might sound obvious, but 2016 has never happened before. It is a thing completely new. And if that speaks to you, perhaps it’s because we all ache for change. We ache for fresh starts and second chances, for rescue and recovery and peace.
As for us, we want 2016 to be our biggest year yet. We want to put FIND HELP resources into the hands of 10,000 more people. We want to start a conversation about mental health on the Vans Warped Tour and at more than 100 festivals across North America. We want to help our 70 University Chapters continue to challenge stigma on college campuses.
There are so many things we want to accomplish in the next year, but we can’t do them without your help. Today, on Giving Tuesday, we’re launching our #into16 campaign with a goal of raising $50,000 by December 31.
Here are three ways you can get involved with our campaign:
Create a personal fundraising page.
- Go to our Classy page and click “BECOME A FUNDRAISER.”
- Create your page and set your fundraising goal.
Make a donation.
- Show your commitment and be the first person to donate to your fundraising page. People are also more likely to give if you’ve raised even a few dollars.
- Ask a friend or family member to make a donation as a gift to you!
- Share your page on social media using the #into16 hashtag.
Spread the word.
Ask your friends and family members to share our Classy page.
As a way of saying thanks, we’re offering the following donation incentives:
- $100 – Downloadable version of the TWLOHA calendar images.
- $300 – 1 pack of TWLOHA magnets + downloadable version of the TWLOHA calendar images.
- $500 – 1 signed copy of If You Feel Too Much, 1 pack of TWLOHA magnets, + downloadable version of the TWLOHA calendar images.
If you can’t give this year, you can still help. Let your family, friends, and followers know how they can support TWLOHA in 2016.